What is Learn and Earn?
HEXIS “Learn and Earn” offers college students with on campus jobs in a variety of departments. Learn and Earn provides students with direct experience through which they can use analytical skills and reflection to apply new ideas gained from the experience to their classroom learning.
Learn and Earn includes internships in the following departments:
• Academics (27 Openings)
• Accounts Department (3 Openings)
• Administration Department (5 Openings)
• Marketing, Events and Societies Department (5 Openings)
Why Join HEXIS Learn and Earn?
The advantages are innumerable and progressing. The main benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Enhanced opportunities that stimulate the interests of students
2. You will be able to handle challenging projects and tasks
3. Offers projects that complement academic programs and/or career interests
4. Give comprehensive exposure to the organization
5. Helps in developing and exploring career possibilities
6. Provide adequate, reliable, and regular mentoring
7. Ensures students are keeping pace and accomplishing goals
8. Helps create a professional network
9. Industry relevance
10. Real life experience
What types of on campus jobs are available in Learn and Earn?
1. Volunteering Jobs Volunteering includes a person/individual or a student who performs a service willingly, without any pay or credit in order to enhance his skills and gain exposure working on goodwill.
2. Externships or Job Shadows provide a person/individual or a student exposure to a career for a brief period of time, such as by having students “shadow” an experienced employee or professional currently employed by HEXIS.
3. Internships are defined as: a form of experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths; and give employers the opportunity to guide and evaluate talent.
What is A.C.T?
• Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities
• Creativity is the ability; artistic or intellectual inventiveness of an individual
• Talent is the natural ability to do something well
Am I eligible for HEXIS Learn and Earn program?
You are eligible if you can answer “YES” to all these questions below: –
1. Are you a registered student at HEXIS College?
2. Are you currently enrolled in AS or A2?
3. Are you a computer whiz or techno lover?
4. Do you have all the qualities of A.C.T? (ACADEMICS CREATIVITY TALENT)
Congratulations you are eligible to apply for HEXIS Learn and Earn program.
Ready to Apply?
To be considered for Learn and Earn, you must: ‐
1. Maintain good academic results through out.
2. Should be able to handle public relations, communications, have good English speaking and writing skills.
3. Applicants are responsible for transportation to and from HEXIS.
4. Hours are flexible and depend on the student’s class schedule, course requirements (if applicable) and availability.
5. Give hours Per Week: 10 Hours.
Follow the link provided to fill out our application form. Provide the following necessary documentation for the application to be processed. Missing documentations may lead to disqualification.
2. Cover Letter
3. Passport Size photographs (2 Pictures)
4. Copy of identification – Smart card or Bay form
Facing Problems – How to?
HEXIS Learn and Earn Program helps students with all aspects of the selection process. We will help you prepare your documentation and guide you with anything you require.
1. How to build Resumes?
2. How to write Cover letters?
3. How do I prepare for an Interview?
4. What is workplace readiness?
5. Career Exploration. How do I select my department?
What is expected of me if I join Learn and Earn?
Following these guidelines will help assure that you will maximize your work experience and serve as a positive representative of HEXIS Learn and Earn. Your readiness to enter your chosen field will be assessed/evaluated based on these expectations as demonstrated:
1. Hours – You are expected to complete 10 Hours of on campus work per week.
2. Dress code – You will adhere to professional dress code as suggested by the management or coordinator.
3. Overall responsibilities –Ensure your coordinator assigns you tasks and you are fully aware of your responsibilities in HEXIS.
4. Absenteeism – Follow the proper procedure and inform your coordinator in advance if you are unable to reach HEXIS on time or are willing to take a leave. Written applications need to be submitted.